ADC (Association of diving contractors) was set up as a separate organisation in January 1995 to represent those diving contractors who work inland and inshore in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- To cultivate and promote the art and science of commercial diving within the context of its members.
- To establish uniform safe standards and encourage industry wide observation of them.
- To encourage the enactment and enforcement of appropriate laws for the protection and regulation of the business of commercial diving.
- To do all such other things as seem to the Membership or Management Committee of ADC to be in their interests.
- To monitor and advise members of current and proposed UK and relevant EC legislation and to issue general information notes connected with the industry.
Click to View ADC certificate (910kb PDF)