HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Health and Safety is foremost in MMC Diving Services minds and is crucial during the planning and execution of all projects undertaken. We are members of the Association of Diving Contractors and registered with the Health and Safety Executive. We have been externally audited and accredited with ADC, Chas, RoSPA, Achilles UVDB, ConstructionLine and other interested parties.
We work with our customers, suppliers and other interested parties to ensure that all of our operations are conducted in accordance with, or exceed the requirements of, all pertinent health and safety legislation and applicable industry guidance and good practice; i.e. our spreads include defibrillators, Cat C Offshore First Aid Kit (sealed) and Spinal Boards.
We are committed to:
- Implementation of an effective Health and Safety Management System.
- Implementation of a robust risk management process to ensure all operations are comprehensively assessed to identify hazards and effective control measures are applied as far as reasonably practicable to reduce residual risk.
- The prevention of accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- Provide training for employees to help them to complete their work in a safe manner and to invest in the development of new knowledge and skills to enhance their competence.
- Ensure all plant and equipment provided is effectively managed so as to provide our employees with reliable, safe equipment.
We strive at all times to maintain our excellent safety record and our goal for all projects is to have no incidents or accidents to our personnel, co-workers or the public at large, protecting not just ourselves but the reputation of our clients.
This Health & Safety policy provides a framework for establishing and reviewing health and safety objectives. Health and Safety objectives are set and reviewed annually to ensure the continual improvement of our health and safety management system and the suitability of the policy.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and subcontractors to ensure they understand the requirements of our management systems and are fully aware of their duties and responsibilities in ensuring the implementation and maintenance.