2 Diver Portable Dive Spread
Built into a heavy-duty aluminum frame with x4 certified LOLAR lifting points for slinging and forklift points for easy moving around a site.
This unit was designed around a pallet size for ease of mobilisation and transportation, it fits in the back of a van or truck.
The spread takes up a small footprint for maximising deck space, and yet everything listed below has a home within the spread and it can be locked and left onsite.
Once opened up umbilical’s can be connected and hung on the two horns for ease when tendering rather than spread over the deck.
- X6 20 Litre 300 Bar HP Cylinder with Bullnose Valves.
- Hp whips & ce marked whip checks.
- 2 Diver HP/LP Control Panel in a Pelican Case.
- X2 75-meter umbilical’s, including camera and lights.
- X2 bell Jackets and weights.
- X1 Kirby Morgan 37.
- X1 KMB 28
- C Vision camera system
- Cat C offshore medical kit, x10 man first aid kit, burns kit, eye wash.
- 20 Liter medical 02 7 Bibs.
- Amron 111 coms back up unit.
There are 6 air supply inlets, 2 off LP and 4 off HP. There is also a crossover valve in order to allow air to pass from Diver 1 to Diver 2 if required and vice versa. The depth gauges are 100 mm dia with a range 0-70 metres (0-230 feet). The panel pressure gauges are 63 mm dia. The pressure gauges are dry filled.
- All the inlets and outlets are 3/8 & 1/4 NPT.
- All LP valves are quarter turn ball valves and the HP valves are 1/4 inch needle valves.
- The LP air supply has a max inlet working pressure of 21 bar.
- HP air supply has a max inlet working pressure of 300 bar.
- The basic outside dimensions are 460 mm H x 800 mm W x 290 mm D.
- Inlets: HP ¼” NPT Female LP ⅜” NPT Female.
- Outlets: Divers Supply ⅜” NPT Female.
- Divers Pneumo ¼” NPT Female.