MMC's Buckley Bathycorrometer is the latest generation of the tried-and-tested, industry-standard underwater corrosion volt meter, powered by a rechargeable battery. Our unit is fitted with a 3½ digit high impedance (10 megohms) LCD Volt Meter which is backlit for operation in murky conditions. The unit can read voltages as low as 0.001V up to 1.999V D.C.
This unit is renowned for its rugged, dependable construction, and has built a reputation for reliability and its ability to handle harsh environments with divers whilst taking accurate measurements.
The latest version of the industry standard BathyCorrometer brings a host of developments, designed to make measurement of simpler than ever and enhance the BathyCorrometer’s reliability even further.
Our complete kit comprises of the following:
- Buckleys BathyCorrometer Pro’
- CalChecker Pro’ with calibration lead
- 3 x K-Series Reference Electrodes
- Battery charger
- 6 x hardened stainless steel probe tips
- Probe tip spanner
- Silicone grease
- Zinc test block
- Flexible lanyard with carabiner connection
- Seawater test mixture
All contained in fitted carrying case with instruction manual.
- A high-visibility blue LCD display for improved clarity
- Latest surface technology electronics
- Depth of operation – up to 350 metres
- Facility for remote monitoring via Surface Display Unit Pro’
- Proven, rugged construction
- Single handed and light
- Robust and inert housing
- Contact with structure by hardened stainless steel probe
- Supplied with calibration certificate
MMC’s team of experienced divers includes CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u qualified inspection personnel. Our divers all hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of subsea cathodic protection calibration and measuring survey services.
Subsea inspection services include:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities.
- Detailed survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures.
- Subsea cathodic protection and ultra-thickness inspections.
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys.
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection.