Cutting and welding rigs
Part Number: MMC 001 BRO & MMC 002 BRO
We have a range of purpose built cutting and welding rigs for both surface and underwater applications.
All site plant has a steel crash frame, certified LOLER lifting points, forklift points for ease of moving safely around site, and built in safety knife switch.
Our rigs have been designed for quick mobilisation on site, when time is money for the contractor and the client. Our rigs are designed for simplicity “Plug and play” just turn up and pull the cables off the reel.
We can supply with Broco Cutting Torches or underwater stingers, we also stock collets and washers, oxygen regulators, safety knife switches, circuit breakers, extra lengths of welding cable.
Please contact us for your requirements.
Current range, Continuous: 20 – 350A
Duty cycle: interment 300A @ 60% 250A @ 100%
Open circuit voltage: 70 V
Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 1230 x 690 x 925 (without wheels and towbar)
Displacement / Cylinders: 2/954 cm3
Engine Type: Kholer Diesel, air-cooled
Fuel Consumption: 2.5 l/hr
Insulating Class: H
Protection IP: 23
Running Time: 15 hours @ 60% load
Three phase: 10 kVA / 400v / 14.4A
Single Phase: 5 kVA/230V/21.7A
Tank capacity: 38 litres
Weight (kg): 450
Our CT 350 KSX is a Diesel Powered Welder Generator. This machine is a multi process welder, suitable for Stick, MIG (Using the optional WF4 Wire Feed Unit) and TIG welding, capable of up to a 350 amp DC welding output. It has a dual range function and an open circuit voltage of 70V. Incorporated in this model is a 12V battery, a battery charge indicator and this machine benefits from an electric start.
The CT 350 KSX CC/CV is able to weld any type of welding electrodes up to 6mm and takes full advantage of the engines power output “Power Optimizer” technology. With the ” Power Optimizer ” it is possible to ensure stable and optimal operation in all the welding conditions, exploiting the full power of the engine. This is a specific control technique aimed at preventing the engine overload when working near to its power limit.
This diesel engine driven welder, is a Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV) professional machine with electronic control of the welding current. CC and CV welding output modes are selectable:
- In Constant Current (CC) Mode, it is possible to choose between a characteristic with adjustable arc force, suitable for MMA and TIG welding (With Scratch Start).
- In Constant Voltage (CV) mode it is possible to MIG weld using the optional WF4 Mosa Wire Feed Unit. Capable of Wire welding both Solid and Flux Cored wires.
An advantage of this welder is its’ diesel , a Kholer engine runs to a high specification and is very efficient with a fuel consumption of 2.5 litres per hour. The engine output is 14kw (19 hp) and has the capacity to generate an accessible speed of 3000 rpm.
- Our Diesel Welder; CT 350 KSX is also EEC noise compliant.
- Equipped with all the usual CT series features including:
- Voltage reduction device which limits the welding voltage at terminals to 20v maximum, when not in use.
- Adjustable Electronic Arc Force – Stepless Control to Increase Electrode “Dig-Force”
- Emergency Stop Button & Auto Idle.