Cygnus DIVE Underwater UT/NDT Wrist-Mountable Underwater Thickness Gauge
MMC’s Cygnus dive underwater wrist mounted NDT thickness gauge, is the industry standard for robust, simplistic diver use, with its bright, very large, AMOLED display the Cygnus DIVE is simple to operate, providing accurate and reliable thickness measurements, underwater. Its depth rated to 300 meters.
- 300 m (1,000 ft) depth rated
- Wrist-mountable, giving the diver a free hand
- A-Scan (selectable)
- Data logging – stores 5,000 measurements and A-Scans
- “Auto-Log” – no log button to press
- AMOLED display, easy viewing from all angles for diver and camera
- Multiple-Echo, error- checked measurements through coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Single-Echo – for use on uncoated surfaces with heavy back-wall corrosion/ pitting
- MSI™ Measurement Stability Indicator – exclusive to Cygnus, confirms a stable reading in Single-Echo and Echo-Echo modes
- Echo-Echo – for use on painted surfaces with heavy back-wall corrosion/ pitting (through up to 0.5 mm paint)
- HelmetView™ – optional remote display.
MMC’s team of experienced non-destructive testing (NDT) divers includes CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u qualified inspection personnel. Our divers all hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of NDT services.
Subsea non-destructive testing (NDT) inspection services include:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities.
- Detailed survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures.
- Offshore cathodic protection and ultra-thickness inspections.
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys.
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection.