Hydrajaws Model 2000 Pull Tester
MMC own and operate a calibrated Hydrajaws 2000 ‘Deluxe Anchor Pull Tester. Used by both our rope access team for anchor bolt testing and our divers for testing welds.
Our Hydrajaws 2000 is supplied with removable gauges so only the gauge has to be sent back for calibration, it also comes with a range of button adaptors with detachable arms so the device can be used in confined spaces when setting up.
- 150mm load spreading bridge with 100mm M10 threaded legs and swivel feet
- Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor
- Six threaded button adaptors (M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12)
- Six slotted button adaptors (4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5)
- Calibration certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Oil Replenisher bottle with hydraulic coupler and piston key
- Robust carry case
- A choice of 5 gauge scopes are available. 5kN, 10kN, 15kN, 20kN and 25kN.
MMC's team of experienced access engineers and are certified for eye bolt installation to Class A1 anchor devices to BS 7883:2012 and EN 795:2012 and for the use with BS ISO 22846-2 2012 and BS 7985:2013.
Our divers are CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u qualified inspection personnel. All our divers hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of subsea calibration and measuring survey services.
Subsea inspection services include:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities.
- Detailed survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures.
- Subsea cathodic protection and ultra-thickness inspections.
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys.
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection.
Should you have a requirement for this unit or a competent qualified team to operate and test, please contact us.