Man-riding Crane Slung Access Platform for 2 persons c/w Lifting Chain slings
Supplied complete with chains and overhead guard.This main basket has been designed to be used either slung from the hook of an overhead crane, drain holes for when this unit is submersed in water, and hot dip galvanised to prevent corrosion from marine environments.
2 Person Basket - Entry Through Side Gate - 550-20135.
Unit is a 2-man gated access platform.
This unit is supplied with the 4-legged brother with a master link size of 150mm x 80mm. PEWAG 4 Leg 7mm diameter, grade 10 chain assembly C/W Quad link & term in captivated 3.25 tonne alloy bow safety shackles.
- The platform has a safe working load of 500kg and is a 2-man platform.
- The overall base size of the unit is 1800mm wide x 900mm deep.
- The unit has a fully meshed back panel, and the three sides meshed to the middle rail.
- Entry to the platform is via an opening gate on the one 1800mm side.
- Gate is self-closing and has a gate arrester to prevent the gate being opened when the platform is elevated.
- Unit is made from steel and hot dip galvanised then painted black with yellow safety points including lifting eyes.
- Conforms to the new BS 14502 standard.
- Category: Crane Slung Access Platform 1100 x 1500 side gate.
- Type: FWP - CSG
- Serial Number: 93097
- Year of manufacture: 2015
- Proof of load applied (kgs): 1000KG
- Safe working load: 500 KG