MMC Two Diver Road Trailer Dive Spread
MMC own x2 Ifor Williams’s road towable box trailers, Plug and play, quick to mobilise and easy to move around a site, our trailers are all serviced annually by an approved (ITA) International trailer association authorised external supplier, as part of our integrated management system, our plant and equipment including our dive spreads are stripped/serviced and packed with an inventory ready for the next job.
This dive spread was designed for ease of mobilisation and transportation, a fully compliant tidy unit, complete with everything needed to undertake a dive job, from helmets, compressor, de-fib, medical kit, O2, spill kits, underwater camera and lighting units and a spares box to cover every possible eventuality.
This self-contained road towable dive spread takes up a small footprint, and yet everything listed below has a home within the spread and it can be locked and left safely onsite.
Umbilical’s are connected and hung on the back doors for ease when tendering rather than spread over the deck, we can supply either electric or petrol LP breathing compressors, or if preferable we can supply a 16 cylinder HP 300 Bar gas quad.
- X2 50 Litre 300 Bar HP Cylinder back up gas supply with Bullnose Valves.
- Certified HP whips & CE marked whip checks.
- 2 Diver HP/LP Control Panel.
- X2 option to have 150/125/75 or 50 meter umbilical’s, including camera and lights.
- X2 bell Jackets and weights.
- X1 Kirby Morgan 37.
- X1 KMB 28
- C Vision camera system
- Cat C offshore medical kit, x10 man first aid kit, burns kit, eye wash.
- 20 Liter medical 02 7 Bibs.
- Amron 111 coms back up unit.
There are 6 air supply inlets, 2 off LP and 4 off HP. There is also a crossover valve in order to allow air to pass from Diver 1 to Diver 2 if required and vice versa. The depth gauges are 100 mm dia with a range 0-70 metres (0-230 feet). The panel pressure gauges are 63 mm dia. The pressure gauges are dry filled.
- All the inlets and outlets are 3/8 & 1/4 NPT.
- All LP valves are quarter turn ball valves and the HP valves are 1/4 inch needle valves.
- The LP air supply has a max inlet working pressure of 21 bar.
- HP air supply has a max inlet working pressure of 300 bar.
- The basic outside dimensions are 460 mm H x 800 mm W x 290 mm D.
- Inlets: HP ¼” NPT Female LP ⅜” NPT Female.
- Outlets: Divers Supply ⅜” NPT Female.
- Divers Pneumo ¼” NPT Female.