Pneumatic diver Launch and Recovery System
MMC's Pneumatic diver Launch and Recovery System was designed to get Commercial Divers and subsea equipment in and out of the water quickly and safely while having a small footprint for easy transportation and minimal deck space when positioned on a ship or wharf.
Designed to meet IMCA DO18 and DO23 certification.
- Base dimensions: 4 x 2m
- Weight: 3.2 tons
- Height (resting position): 7ft
- Height (extended): 12ft
- Wire length: 150m
- Two completely independent Ingersoll Rand double braked pneumatic winches
- Hydraulically operated rams for extending and resting the A-frame
- Each LARS has two pneumatic winches - one for basket and one for guide wire clump weight (main winch and guide winch)
- Basket and guide weight, including emergency breathing apparatus for 2 divers
- 2 brakes - non-rotating internal disc brake and automatic hand brake
- 300kg clump weight
A full certification package is supplied for the unit, in accordance with all the current legislative standards.
We have two single basket LARS’s (Launch and Recovery Systems) available to rent, please contact us for availability and price.